Artist Talks: The Lineup
Between September 28th and November 10th the Frans Masereel Centre is organising four Artists Talks with and about artists who devote their creative energy to innovative work with print media. During these talks the speakers will discuss the influence that print has on their work and they will give us a view on their creative work process. After each Artist Talk there will be time for a Q&A. The Artist Talks are open to the general public. Admission is free. Below you can find a list with the scheduled talks and their topics related to the graphic medium.
(Artist - Topic)
- 29th September at 11 am: Jan Matthé, Riso Publisher / Artist
- 6th October at 15 pm: Vincent Geyskens, Collage / Painting
- 13th October at 11 am: Hans Demeulenaere, Architecture / Publication
- 20th October at 15 pm: Kendell Geers, Performance / Contemporary Art
- 10th November at 11 pm: Henri Jacobs, Textile / Patterns